4 Jobs I've had:-
Motel cleaner (ugh)
Restaurant hostess
Receptionist at a law firm
Head of scrapbooking department in a craft store (best job I've ever had!!)
4 Movies I could watch over and over:-
Sleepless in Seattle
The Lake House
Return to Me
Kate & Leopold
(and lots more but it says 4)
4 Places I've lived:-
Sacramento
Gold Beach
Rexburg
Arequipa, Peru!!
4 TV Shows I enjoy:-
Tv??? What is tv??? We don't have it.
I used to like-
ER
The Cosby Show
Little House on the Prarie
The West Wing
4 Places I've Vacationed-
The Oregon Coast
Yellowstone-
Telluride, CO
Montana
4 Places I like to eat:-
Home
Olive Garden
Marrakesh (in Portland)
Bajio
4 Websites I visit regularly:-
Family Blogs
msn.com
my bank account
google
4 Places I'd rather be:-
Sleeping
Montana (Brian is up there)
On a date with Brian
Reading a book
4 People I'm tagging now:
Well, lucky for everyone, I don't know anyone else with a blog that hasn't already been tagged. :-)
Thursday, August 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for being a good sport. I hate tagging people. It was fun to see what you said!
Post a Comment