I did it!! And she did it!!!! I survived my first child getting their driver's license!!! Fruzsi (our exchange student) took her driving test today. I rode along because it's so cold outside and I had no where to wait. I was good and didn't make any comments although there were several times I wanted to remind her to use her signal and to brake sooner before a stop sign!! The roads were really slick this morning, too, so it was a bit worrisome to have her driving. I took her to a parking lot a few nights ago and had her drive around to feel what it felt like to skid on ice when going around a corner and trying to brake. She did *really* well!!!!! I'm glad we did that because it helped her today.
So, she's legal. We are giving her a set of keys for Christmas. Brian and I realized she doesn't even have a house key (although she knows the garage door code so she hasn't needed the key!). I'll put one of the garage door openers on a key ring along with a car key and house key. I think she'll really like it. Now the question is, do I really let her drive?????
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah!!Thanks for the update! I like the pictures too. We wish it would've worked out for us to come to the openhouse. I really wanted to take the kids through. I guess we will have the openhouse for the temples being built here soon. Glad you are all doing well.
Post a Comment