Just for reference- it is not "Phillipines". It is "Philippines". If I had looked at the t-shirt they gave me I would have known a lot sooner. :-)
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Spelling Issues
Well, I used to think that I was pretty good at spelling. In grade school I was always one of the last 2 or 3 people out in a spelling bee and a lot of times, I even won. My husband is constantly asking me how to spell (even with spell check on his computer, he doesn't do very well sometimes) and I usually get it right.
Then came the dance festival. We hosted dancers from a far away island in the Pacific Ocean. I thought I knew how to spell.
Just for reference- it is not "Phillipines". It is "Philippines". If I had looked at the t-shirt they gave me I would have known a lot sooner. :-)
Just for reference- it is not "Phillipines". It is "Philippines". If I had looked at the t-shirt they gave me I would have known a lot sooner. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well, I guess we all have our "blonde" moments, don't we??!!??
Post a Comment