One of my friends lives in Arizona and hasn't gotten any snow, just rain. She asked if I could do a poem on mud. I think she was kidding but here's what I came up with!!
Mud, Mud everywhere,
on my shoes, in my hair??
Sloppy, slippery, gross and Yucky,
Can it get any more mucky?
It rained all day, it rained all night,
It's no use, why try to fight.
The kids are out in it now,
How will I clean them, how, oh, how?
Let them run, let them play,
Then I'll get out the hose and spray!!!
Mud, Mud everywhere,
on their shoes and in their hair.
Oh but Mom, it's fun.
You have to come try some!
Oh no, not me, you reply,
you just got some in my eye.
Out, out right now you go.
Why can't I just have some snow?
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment