I did it. And I'm still alive (even though my stomach didn't feel great)! I ate chocolate and sugar.
I made some brownies at the request of my youngest. They were cooked perfectly this time (I usually end up cooking them just a little too long). They were gooey and. . . . well . .. . perfect. Just like I like them. So I ate one. It was delicious!!!!!!!! So far, so good. No cravings for more. I ate just one. And I ate it slowly and enjoyed it instead of scarfing it down. And the pan (an 8 X 8) is completely empty thanks to my children so there's no temptation to eat more this evening. I ate it in late afternoon so it's not sitting in my stomach once I head for bed and that's good. We'll see how I feel tomorrow.

2 comments:
Mind and spirit over body! :-) -M
Oh yes. I don't feel like the cravings are back but those brownies were soooooooo good!!!!! Brandon has made another batch (actually a double because he didn't get any of the batch he made Friday night). I had some but wasn't overly tempted by it. And I can say no next time he asks to make them. :-)
Post a Comment