So, I was not ready to get up this morning and now, despite going to the gym and having a good workout, I just want to go back to bed and sleep!!!!! Too much to do, though. I'll have to sleep tonight.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Didn't happen
Well, I was very optimistic about getting some good sleep last night. Didn't happen. #4 woke up just after 11pm with very vivid dreams. She went back to sleep but woke up again 10 minutes later. Around 2:30am she was talking in her sleep. Then I heard #3 crying out. Went to find out what was going on and his stomach hurt. Got a bowl from the kitchen just in time to catch the. . . . .. well, he threw up. So, he came and slept on my bedroom floor for the rest of the night which was fine. I would rather be close than have him wake the other kids up. He was fine the rest of the night and went to school this morning. I think he ate too much meat last night and it just didn't sit well in his stomach.
So, I was not ready to get up this morning and now, despite going to the gym and having a good workout, I just want to go back to bed and sleep!!!!! Too much to do, though. I'll have to sleep tonight.
So, I was not ready to get up this morning and now, despite going to the gym and having a good workout, I just want to go back to bed and sleep!!!!! Too much to do, though. I'll have to sleep tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment