Today has been better. Not perfect but better. #3 child went to school, #4 went to gymnastics and I managed to feel well enough to want to make dinner.
The best part about yesterday was that Brian called in the morning and said he was coming home to take care of us!! He wasn't going to be home until Friday but decided he needed to be home. I'm so appreciative of him!!!!!!! He has been running all the errands and letting me sleep when I need to. I thought he was just going to be home for the evening but he's not headed back to the job site until Sunday night (like usual). I love him so much!!!!!!!!!!
So, my list for today-
1.- Tomorrow I will feel totally well again (maybe not enough to go running :-( but well).
2.- I will not go crazy with Brian around for more than 2 days at a time. :-)
3.- Our children will remember their Dad reading to them (like he is right now).
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment